Monday, April 29, 2013

New Blog Design Reveal!!

Hello, hello everyone!!

My sweet little blog is ready to step out from behind the curtain and reveal its lovely new look!

Isn't it adorable? I'm obsessed.

When I started blogging, I knew one day I would seek a custom design to make everything a tad more fancy. At first, I tried doing this myself but, um ... hello! HTML is totally not my language.

So, I sought out a southern lady to rescue me and my blog so that my readers can enjoy a more appealing design and a fabulous overall reading experience.

Dandy Designs Boutique was the stylist behind the look and I can't thank Danielle enough for her expertise and sweet, sweet magic! I'm beyond impressed and thrilled!!

So join As Long As It's Southern and myself and do a little happy dance because, y'all, we're getting fancy pantsy over here!

I'm in major exam prepping, study-dungeon mode right now, so I can't say when the next post will be but I can't wait to have some time to write it!

I have a recipe to share so look forward and stay tuned for that!!

Cheers, y'all!!
B

0 comments: