Thursday, February 7, 2013

Something I've Always Wanted To Do

We all have them.

In this super tech society that we live in it's nearly impossible to avoid the blogosphere. These days, just about every person I know has a blog (or two, or three) that they frequent for whatever reason ... fashion, recipes, tips on new great restaurants, sports, etc. 

There's a blog for everything and everyone has a blog - or at the very least, a twitter account to regale the world with every detail of your day.

So why not start my own blog? It certainly sounds fun and I've always wanted to try it out.

See, I once wrote a travel blog about a summer in Italy and I have to tell you, the experience of reflecting and writing about my journey enriched my travel experience exponentially. But Italy is an inherently interesting subject - wine, art, the best food on earth, Prada, Ferragamo ...

A lifestyle blog, however, seems to be a great feat. Restaurants, countless trips to the mall, law school, spin class ...  I mean, who cares about what little ol' me is up to all the time? (Bless your heart if you are even the least bit interested, thanks mom).

Even with that said, the same thought came to mind when I made a Twitter, but 'lo and behold, people decided to follow me.

So y'all c'mon and join me here, take it or leave it.  

I'm just a gal, living in Buckhead and you're going to hear ALL about it.

Cheers, darlings. 

B



0 comments: