Monday, April 8, 2013

Buttermilk Kitchen is absolutely delicious, that is all.

Actually, that's not all. I need have to talk about how absolutely delicious Buttermilk Kitchen is. Oh my goodness it's awesome.

When I heard that Suzanne Vizethann of The Hungry Peach was opening a new breakfast/lunch restaurant in Buckhead I knew it would be a must-try.

The logic is simple: The Hungry Peach (located in ADAC) is phenomenal. It's southern, classic and just plain good all in one. My kind of place.

Suzanne is the chef behind the menu and a co-owner.  I've never had a bad meal there, I'm addicted to their chopped salad and the ladies there are my pals. I knew Buttermilk Kitchen would similarly bring a smile to my face and my belly.

So, if you mosey on over to Roswell Road where the former Cafe at Pharr was, you will find the recently established Buttermilk Kitchen.

The decor has a rustic/southern feel with beautifully bright murals and old south burlap furnishings. You feel like you're in a cozy-chic barn and it smells like you're in heaven.

If country biscuits, blueberry cobbler stuffed pancakes, crisp waffles, omelettes and chai oatmeal sound scrumptious to you, go there.

Also, there are BYOB fried chicken nights at Buttermilk Kitchen where you buy a ticket and eat like Colonel Sanders wish he could.

Need I say more?

Visit http://buttermilkkitchen.com/ and http://thehungrypeach.com/ and live life.



Tweet them @thehungrypeach and @buttermilkkitch.

Cheers darlings,
B

0 comments: