Friday, April 12, 2013

Lululemon Love: How Lululemon Takes Your Workout to the Next Level

I'm going to put my law school hat on for a second and state something plainly. 
(Ironically, lawyers aren't actually able to do this).

Looking good while working on your fitness means you will really look good outside of the gym.

Statistical studies, pie graphs, dot chart things, TI-83's aside, I really think there are one of those correlation things going on when it comes to fitness fashion and results.

If you like what you're wearing and how you look when you're running, posing, spinning, hauling tires around or whatever you're doing that makes you sweat - your confidence soars and your overall performance is better.

Lululemon gear totally provides that sort of appeal and motivation. It's just plain adorable and I wish I could wear it everyday, everywhere, every way. 

When I'm wearing Lululemon, I don't worry about adjusting my clothes, or worrying about comfort because that's all taken care of. I can really really hone in on my routine.

A Canadian company, Lululemon manufactures and designs products that are amazingly comfortable, perform magnificently and are quite versatile. 

No matter your exercise: cross fit, yoga, running, tennis, swim, cycle etc. Lululemon has gear to get you going.

Here are some of my favorites, but it's all too cute for words.

Lululemon Love



Activewear / lululemon / Flow And Go Tank II / Skirt / Hair accessory / Yoga On The Run Duffel *Canvas / Run

1. Flow and Go Tank: This tank top has a sexy back strap thing going on, plus it becomes more fitted towards the bottom, assuring you that your top won't flip up when you're in your favorite barre class. I'm also just going to throw this out there - it would look cute with shorts or white jeans or something for a causal spring/summer look.

2. Pace Setter Skirt: I don't own this, but I've tried it on and it's among one of my next purchases. You can wear this skirt to tennis or for running/walking.

I also have plans to wear it while I play caddy for my man while he's golfing. It's so important to be the cutest caddy at the club.

3. In The Flow Shorts: These things are awesome. The cut is flattering and hits you at the right places. The shorts stay in place while being active and I've never had problems with them riding up. Boys love them. They are fun to lounge in. They are fun to buy. :)

Also, In The Flow items are seamless and they are my FAVORITE. These things feel like butter on your skin. They are the most comfortable, most flattering fabric ever. I promise.

4. Run Stash and Dash Pullover: This pullover is light and easily packable for on-the-go situations. It is great for runs early morning or later in the evening when it's chilly. I like to pack it when I think it may rain. If you get the neon color, you're pollen proof.

5. Headband: I've tried all kinds of Lulu headbands and they are not one in the same. I have a TON of hair. The little skinny ones tend to slip off of my hair for two reasons: The grippies can't stand up to all the product (hairspray, root lifter) in my hair and I am partially Italian and sweat too much. Yeah, I know.

This one is awesome, however. It's wider and has more grippies and stays in place. The patterns that are available are cute (I love my polka dot one) and the colors are bright and cheery and adorable.

6. In the Flow Crops: Like the shorts, these crops are made with seamless fabric. It's so brilliant. The good Lulu people know what's up, y'all.

The crops are the most flattering crops I own (I've tried what seems like every pair ever made) and they scrunch up on the sides of the calves adding an extra little bit of darling.

When Lulu gets a new shipment, they sell like the same day or soon after the first. I'm serious they are that awesome. I'm wearing them right now.

7.Yoga On The Run Duffle: Am I a yogi? No. But I need this bag because it will help me carry everything I need, including the mat I use to practice barre stuff and to stretching and weights, etc. The print and color combo is chic and feels like spring and I love it.

*I also adore the Astro pant because you can get the most amazing patterns and colors at the waist to contrast the black pant. They make your backside look fabulous and because they are perfect for so many occasions. Every lady needs a yoga pant.

So check out Lululemon and join me and the legions of buckhead betties who sport Lulu when working out in the Peach State. 

Plus, the brand is so well regarded for a reason. The products are quality and does what it's supposed to do - which is to accentuate your performance.

Go visit my close friends at Lululemon (Betsy and Alyssa) at the Howell Mill Location or stop by the location at The Shops Around Lenox in Buckhead.

Cheers to looking good while getting hot,

B

0 comments: