Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter, Y'all!

Happy Easter, everyone!

I hope your Easter was lovely and filled with beautiful moments with friends and family. 

This Easter I was very busy and very blessed. I had the opportunity to attend Mass with two lovely ladies and enjoy Easter brunch with my boyfriend's family while also spending time with my family too. The night ended with us and our dogs, delivery and a movie.

It was perfect. It felt whole. 

This morning at church I was reminded that today is bigger and far more important than the chocolate bunnies, or the egg hunts and all the pastel colored dresses. Those are lovely, but faith and love are the greatest of all.

More to come on the blog this week. I wish y'all the best and thank you all for the kind words and texts about the blog! Y'all are so sweet!

Cheers darlings, 
B

0 comments: