Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Opening Day



There's nothing like the thrill of Opening Day.

Walking in to "The Ted" just gets me so darn excited ... my red, white and blue beating heart is fluttering all around because opening day means spring is here, the Braves are back and all is right in the world.

In one word, the feeling is something like "'Merica".

... And peanuts and cracker jacks and baseball pants and all that.




Braves baseball means that no one will judge me when I am angling to get a tan whilst watching the game.

It means my boyfriend and I can relax and enjoy the game together - he will be real, real sweet on me because he gets to drink bud light and watch baseball and give me high-fives when our boys hit one out of the park.

It means I might be slightly annoying really adorable when I do tomahawk chops and yell cool things like "Charge!"

It means John Denver will remind the guys to "Thank God I'm A Country Boy."

And most importantly, it means people can be incandescently happy, all together, sharing an American pastime in the deep South.
Holeman and Finch Burger, be prepared to wait in line!


What's not to love about being back in Braves Country?

I'll see you at The Ted darlings!!

Go Braves,

B




0 comments: